Schools across the country are set to save about £10m on their IT spend after reaching an agreement with Microsoft to provide more flexible licensing options. The three-year Memorandum of Understanding...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama