Initial business uptake of Windows 8 is three times slower than that of Windows 7, according to new figures from Context. The operating system (OS) launch failed to lift the PC market either, according...
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA