Azzurri's boss has claimed a sense of "stability and momentum" has returned to the comms integrator after it has hit its financial targets for four consecutive quarters. As it unveiled its full-year...
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA