The UK high street continues its torrid 2013, amid rumours that HMV is locked in rescue talks with lenders as it battles continuing tough trading conditions. Late last year the firm signalled that it...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history