Some £1.8m worth of publicly funded kit is finally being put to use across south Wales schools, almost two years after its procurement. The equipment, which was the centre of a row between Torfaen,...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Former Tech Data trio join new Beta Distribution AV arm
- Rackspace bought by investment firm for $4.3bn
- FireEye parts ways with EMEA boss Turner - sources