Dell's shares have jumped by 13 per cent following reports that the world's third-largest PC vendor is in buyout talks with two private equity firms. According to multiple reports last night, Dell is...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Intel Security partners with law enforcement agencies to tackle ransomware
- Northern council fires gun on schools IT deal worth up to £30m
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix