System builder and VAR Centerprise defied a "confused and depressed market" to boost profitability on a slight decline in sales during a solid 2012 fiscal year. According to accounts recently filed with...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- UK Windows 10 share on the up as free upgrade comes to an end
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history