The south Wales procurement saga has taken a new twist today, as a council report reveals that Torfaen and Monmouthsire councils will have to stump up an extra £500,000 to deploy the kit they acquired...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite