IBM's EMEA sales continue to fall despite the firm beating Wall Street expectations in its fiscal fourth quarter and full-year results. Big Blue pleasantly surprised the market by posting a 10 per cent...
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA