CA Technologies has admitted that it needs to do more to gain market share following a five per cent drop in its third-quarter revenue, despite beating Wall Street expectations. For the three months...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Intel Security partners with law enforcement agencies to tackle ransomware
- Northern council fires gun on schools IT deal worth up to £30m
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix