VAR Selection Services is set to burst through the £30m barrier with the acquisition of telecoms provider 8el. The deal, for an undisclosed sum, was backed by stakeholders Beechbrook Capital, Barclays...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- You can expect more acquisitions from us - Solar CEO