Microsoft's offer of free exams towards achieving the new Small Business competency has been met with scepticism by partners, which suggest that the offers indicate low levels of interest in the accreditation...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Former Tech Data trio join new Beta Distribution AV arm
- Rackspace bought by investment firm for $4.3bn
- FireEye parts ways with EMEA boss Turner - sources