Lenovo has hinted it could make an acquisition or agree a strategic tie-up in the mobile space, with RIM namechecked as a potential target. A Bloomberg article reports on an interview with Lenovo chief...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Former Tech Data trio join new Beta Distribution AV arm
- Rackspace bought by investment firm for $4.3bn
- FireEye parts ways with EMEA boss Turner - sources