2e2's administrators have asked datacentre customers to stump up almost £1m by Tuesday if they want to ensure their services are maintained for another week. Clients have also been warned that it may...
- Gemalto hunts for partners for its encryption solutions as GDPR approaches
- 'It was time for us to part company' - Cloud Distribution MD on split from Cisco Meraki
- Massive, transformative takeovers not on the cards for Cisco, says Robbins
- Brexit - one month on: What does the channel think?
- Ingram raises credit limits for 1,500 UK resellers