The boss of 2e2's Isle of Man business has expressed his delight at preserving the future of 27 staff and returning the business to local ownership. In a statement issued today, 2e2 Isle of Man managing...
- UK IT budgets set to decrease in 2017
- LOGICnow boss makes swift exit from SolarWinds
- Grow your own? VARs now drawing more than half of sales talent from outside industry
- Fujitsu UK chairman: Wake up on gender diversity - top women good for bottom line
- UK-based Red Stack Tech swallowed by Data Intensity