The boss of 2e2's Isle of Man business has expressed his delight at preserving the future of 27 staff and returning the business to local ownership. In a statement issued today, 2e2 Isle of Man managing...
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report
- Samsung unveils first partner programme for mobile channel
- Lenovo confirms 10 per cent UK price hike
- Massive, transformative takeovers not on the cards for Cisco, says Robbins
- VMware thanks 'rock star' products for double-digit sales rise