Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates said he was dissatisfied with the innovation at Microsoft and lamented losing the lead in the mobile phone market. Looking tanned and relaxed in a recent CBS interview,...
- 'It was time for us to part company' - Cloud Distribution MD on split from Cisco Meraki
- EMC insists China not delaying Dell takeover plans
- Carbon Black aims to be leader in end-point security with Confer buy
- Tech is cheapest on Mondays and Tuesdays, study finds
- Ingram raises credit limits for 1,500 UK resellers