HP wants to make big increases in the percentage of software revenues it funnels through the channel and has urged hardware partners to get on board with a $10bn (£6.5bn) opportunity. On day two of...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- AlienVault promises 25 points margin on every deal