Resellers bidding for central government contracts of £2m or more from 1 April 2013 will be asked to self-certify their tax compliance during the selection stage, according to a draft proposal from HMRC....
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Intel Security partners with law enforcement agencies to tackle ransomware
- Northern council fires gun on schools IT deal worth up to £30m
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix