Recently merged Vigil Software is eyeing "explosive growth" over the next two years, aiming to sign up 1,000 new resellers and increase its staff headcount by more than 15 per cent. By 1 April, the Vigil...
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition