Torfaen Council has denied that there is an extra £300,000 worth of wireless equipment awaiting deployment amid an ongoing procurement row. The council claims that a Freedom of Information (FOI) request...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- Why the next big data breach could come from the heating