Global IT spending reached $2tn (£1.32tn) in 2012, according to IDC, which claims that the industry has remained strong despite economic uncertainty. Last year, worldwide IT spending grew 5.9 per cent...
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- AlienVault promises 25 points' margin on every deal
- Jilted Mitel to continue down acquisition route
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix