The telephony market endured a tough 2012 but is expected to bounce back this year, with growth fuelled by fierce competition between Microsoft and Cisco in the unified communications (UC) arena. Figures...
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report
- Intel Security partners with law enforcement agencies to tackle ransomware
- Analysts applaud logic of $4.8bn Verizon-Yahoo union