Microsoft's global channel boss says partners' eight-month wait for the Office 365 Open programme was necessary to ensure its systems were running smoothly. The software giant earned a big cheer at last...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix