An activist investor group has called for HP's two longest-standing directors to be removed from a boardroom set-up "hobbled by years' worth of poor judgment". The CtW Investment Group works with more...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition