Northamber has sunk to a £310,000 pre-tax loss for its fiscal first half after taking a six-figure hit from the collapse of retail giant Comet. The distributor also saw turnover fall by 22 per cent...
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell