HP appears to want to shed some of its old hardware image for a fresher, sleeker enterprise security services look and feel. The hardware firm wants to be a one-stop security resource for the partner...
- 'It was time for us to part company' - Cloud Distribution MD on split from Cisco Meraki
- EMC insists China not delaying Dell takeover plans
- Carbon Black aims to be leader in end-point security with Confer buy
- Tech is cheapest on Mondays and Tuesdays, study finds
- Ingram raises credit limits for 1,500 UK resellers