Microsoft's cloud offerings have helped boost its third-quarter results but its senior management admits there is still "an immense amount of work to do" at its Windows division, whose revenues stayed...
- Lenovo confirms 10 per cent UK price hike
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report
- Misco to 'increase focus on UK turnaround' after selling German arm