Microsoft's cloud offerings have helped boost its third-quarter results but its senior management admits there is still "an immense amount of work to do" at its Windows division, whose revenues stayed...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Former Tech Data trio join new Beta Distribution AV arm
- Rackspace bought by investment firm for $4.3bn
- FireEye parts ways with EMEA boss Turner - sources