NetApp has hailed its UK business as the "biggest market share taker in the industry", claiming that the country's economic troubles have helped bolster its growth. Speaking at its Partners and Pathways...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Former Tech Data trio join new Beta Distribution AV arm
- Pure Storage shares soar as losses narrow
- Below the Belt: VR medical breakthroughs and the channel