Microsoft has promised it is listening to feedback from resellers upset with the axe of its popular TechNet software trial and evaluation product. Last week it announced that from August, no new subscriptions...
- Why the next big data breach could come from the heating
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation