Storage startup Nexenta is hoping to massively swell its VAR ranks by rescuing storage firms from what it claims is "abuse" from giants such as EMC and NetApp. The vendor – which manufactures open...
- Intel Security partners with law enforcement agencies to tackle ransomware
- Brexit - one month on: What does the channel think?
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Analysts applaud logic of $4.8bn Verizon-Yahoo union
- Gemalto hunts for partners for its encryption solutions as GDPR approaches