Phoenix IT Group has reached a deal with CAE that will see it hand over at least some of its Cisco customers to the VAR following its ejection from the vendor's partner programme, CRN understands. As...
- Lenovo confirms 10 per cent UK price hike
- Microsoft partner opens up on deal with Outsourcery buyer GCI
- Ingram's Chinese takeover hits bump in the road
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report