Cisco's share price sank to a seven-month low last night as it cut its long-term growth forecasts. The networking giant said in an analyst meeting that it had downgraded its three- to five-year revenue...
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Channel bosses make bet on ticket exchange website
- ITIL in the channel: crucial or irrelevant?
- Behavioural analytics predicted to take SIEM market by storm
- Domino effect: Fifth of bankruptcies caused by customer or supplier collapse