Microsoft has kicked off a global requirement for partners to be trained in anti-corruption practices, starting this month. "We are requiring partners to provide anti-corruption training to all employees...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite