IBM is getting out of x86 servers because it is a commodity business. And this is why Big Blue is shifting resources to its SoftLayer hosted infrastructure services. Lenovo, on the other hand, believes...
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base