NetApp has suggested that a large acquisition such as EMC's VMware buy is not on the cards for the firm as it opened up on its M&A strategy. The storage firm has shied away from blockbuster acquisitions...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Northern council fires gun on schools IT deal worth up to £30m