Cisco and NetApp's joint FlexPod product revenue has surpassed $3bn (£1.77bn) mark, the duo announced today. The pair began working together in 2010 on the FlexPod product, which combines compute, networking...
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA