Dell's SecureWorks arm has filed to go public, in a move one analyst suggested may not be timed right. The security arm of Dell filed an S-1 document to the US Securities and Exchange Commission last...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push