Microsoft says it is experiencing "exceptional demand" for its Surface Pro 4 as shortages of some configurations persist three months after launch. A month after the stock drought was first highlighted...
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel