A Japanese PC giant could be created by the end of next month as Vaio, the PC arm spun out of Sony, looks to merge with the PC units of Toshiba and Fujitsu. Bloomberg reports that the trio are looking...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push