Foxconn Technology Group is to delay its proposed $6.2bn (£4.4bn) takeover of Sharp over concerns about the Japanese electronic giant’s future financial risk, reports have claimed. The initial deal...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push