Yorkshire-based VAR Concorde IT Group has breached the £10m turnover barrier on the back of a surge in new business wins. The NetApp, Cisco, VMware, Lenovo and Microsoft partner saw turnover for the...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push