Maintel approached Azzurri in a "pre-emptive strike" to avoid losing out in a bidding war, its CEO has revealed as he cited Azzurri's prowess in cloud as the key motivation for a deal. AIM-listed Maintel...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push