Westcoast has acquired high-end printing distributor ArtSystems in a move it says represents a "game-changing opportunity" for the broadliner. ArtSystems bills itself as one of Europe's top providers...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push