EMC has moved to calm partner concerns that the new Dell Technologies business will compete with the channel, insisting its go-to-market strategy will be reseller-friendly. Speaking at a Global Partner...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push