Eric Cador, the former HP executive Lenovo poached a year ago to run its EMEA region, is leaving Lenovo, citing "strategic disagreements", CRN sister publication Channelnomics Europe reports. Cador's...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push