The Bank of England is on the hunt for an IT supplier to provide it with a new IT service management (ITSM) solution which could be worth up to £6m. In a recently published tender document, the Bank...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push