Exertis claims an impending £63m systems and logistics upgrade will set its UK business up for growth for the next 10 years. The distributor endured a "very difficult year", according to its Anglo-Irish...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push