Steljes Rental has confirmed it is continuing to trade as an independent business as the industry reacts to the collapse of its parent company, Steljes Ltd. As revealed by CRN, audiovisual distributor...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push