VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger branded two of its products "rock stars" after reporting a revenue increase for Q2 this year. The virtualisation vendor's GAAP revenue rose 11 per cent year on year to $1.69bn...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push