A number of private equity firms are eyeing Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) as a possible buyout candidate in what could culminate in a blockbuster $40bn deal, according to a recent report in The Information....
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push